Recently at MareZilla.com

Recently at MareZilla.com:
#TrumpDay – Hardcore Edition

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Recommended Reading

It's a snow day here, my school aged child is not in school and she and little brother have been tearing the place up. It's also a sad anniversary today, marking ten years since I last saw my dad smile or heard his big strong voice. Zilla's got a headache. But I did a lot of reading today, like I do every day, and would like to direct your attention to some outstanding stuff from my fellow bloggers...


The best thing I read today was actually written 2 days ago by my friend Fuzzy, about how many of us nice normal people were truly taken aback by the gleeful manner in which leftists attacked us this past week and a half over something which we had absolutely nothing to do with:

Judgment Passed on Tea Party: Guilty As Charged (Crime TBA)


Today at the Winds of Jihad there's a great post about the EU's omission of Christian holidays ONLY from multi-culti diaries that have been distributed to schoolchildren all over Europe and what it all means. I had posted about those diaries last month at the A-C page when my friend Quite Rightly first blogged about it at Bread Upon the Waters.

Atlas has a post today about union thug hypocrisy, having recently excoriated Sarah Palin's target imagery and then turning around and using it themselves in their war against Walmart. They are sending hordes to protest outside of a man's HOME. I don't care what your opinion is on Wally World, bothering people at their houses, where their family lives, is just freaking WRONG. Jerks.

For further reading, check out the A-C page, lots of stuff there today and you don't have to join facebook to read it, just to comment on it.


Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls: Tired of seeing your comments deleted? Pay Me and I'll let you stay!

Subscription prices to be whitelisted as an accepted troll
Username to be Whitelisted

The Famous A-C Page!

Zilla of the Resistance on Facebook