Recently at MareZilla.com

Recently at MareZilla.com:
#TrumpDay – Hardcore Edition

Friday, January 21, 2011

What's Wrong With Barry? Open Thread

Last week's open thread was fun, so let's do it again! What's on your mind? Do you have a great blog post you'd like to plug? I'm always interested in reading new stuff!

I've often wondered if Barry is still using, he certainly appears to still be boozing.
Photo from MOTUS
I plan to elaborate on this theory some time in the near future, but I'm having a pain flare up this evening and huddling over the keyboard ain't helping, so I'm taking a break & reading a book tonight. I recently obtained Mark Levin's "Liberty and Tyranny" and with the kids finally in bed, now seems like a nice time to put my feet up and check it out. In the meantime, have fun in the open thread and I'll see you later or in the morning.

Here's a post from a few days ago at HillBuzz that I found pretty interesting, a possible explanation for some of Barry's strangeness and weight loss:

“Stomach parasites”…or Parkinson’s?


What do you think?

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: This is already making the rounds, but in case you haven't heard, Keith Olbermann's awful hatefest show has aired it's last tonight on PMSNBC. Buh Bye!  Here's where you can read about it at Nice Deb:

Bye-Bye Bathtub Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls: Tired of seeing your comments deleted? Pay Me and I'll let you stay!

Subscription prices to be whitelisted as an accepted troll
Username to be Whitelisted

The Famous A-C Page!

Zilla of the Resistance on Facebook