Recently at MareZilla.com

Recently at MareZilla.com:
#TrumpDay – Hardcore Edition

Friday, September 17, 2010

New Name but the Song Remains the Same

I changed the name of my blog after learning that there is an aggregate site called Politizilla that was in use before my blog came to be. I don't want to run into issues down the road over the blog name, so the new name here is "Zilla of the Resistance". Same blog, same URL, new name. I go just by the name "Zilla" at the ANTI-C.R.A.P.T.A.S.T.I.C. page & a bunch of other places nowadays anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls: Tired of seeing your comments deleted? Pay Me and I'll let you stay!

Subscription prices to be whitelisted as an accepted troll
Username to be Whitelisted

The Famous A-C Page!

Zilla of the Resistance on Facebook