Recently at MareZilla.com

Recently at MareZilla.com:
#TrumpDay – Hardcore Edition

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Zilla of the Reistance Added to the BEST Blogroll in the World!

Oh happy day! One of my favorite blogs, Pundit & Pundette has added Zilla of the Resistance to their blogroll AND named this little blog as their "newest BFF"!



Yay!

This is a huge honor for me because Pundit & Pundette have the very best and most extensive blogroll in the whole world! Seriously, when I am scouring the web looking for good stuff to share at the A-C page, P&P is one of the first places I like to check, because if it's out there and it's awesome, Pundit & Pundette have it linked right there in their margin for all to see!

Pundit & Pundette is one of the most clever blogs around, I just love the way they write and you will to, so go check out my new best blog friends right now! You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls: Tired of seeing your comments deleted? Pay Me and I'll let you stay!

Subscription prices to be whitelisted as an accepted troll
Username to be Whitelisted

The Famous A-C Page!

Zilla of the Resistance on Facebook