Recently at MareZilla.com

Recently at MareZilla.com:
#TrumpDay – Hardcore Edition

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Night Open Thread

Today, February 6, 2011, America remembers the greatest President of all time on what would have been his 100th birthday, and the free world realizes what a disaster we have leading the country now by comparison.

It's also Superbowl Sunday. I was going to go to the annual party at a relative's house with my husband & kids, but my little girl has a cold so I sent hubby out alone.

Open thread below for any of my readers who also happen to be online tonight, what's on your mind? Do you have any interesting links to share?

1 comment:

Zilla of the Resistance said...

LOL Nice, thanks for sharing! I love your videos. I posted it to the A-C page.

Post a Comment

Trolls: Tired of seeing your comments deleted? Pay Me and I'll let you stay!

Subscription prices to be whitelisted as an accepted troll
Username to be Whitelisted

The Famous A-C Page!

Zilla of the Resistance on Facebook