Recently at MareZilla.com

Recently at MareZilla.com:
#TrumpDay – Hardcore Edition

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Zilla on Twitter!

I finally did it, I signed up with Twitter.

I'm still trying to figure out how to do stuff there, if I did it right, my blog posts AND posts from the A-C page should show up there automatically. There are apparently already various folks using some form of Zilla as their handle there and the name of this blog is too long for a Twitter name, so you can find me there using part of my real name - on Twitter my user name is ZillaStevenson.

If you use Twitter, please find me, so I can feel special because I'll have "followers". Thanks! Find me HERE.

I took my bird with me to Twitter

2 comments:

SignPainterGuy said...

Yes, It`s there. Remember, I switched to Firefox a while back, and I like it in most ways better !

We have a variety of hawks here, one booger that caught a squirrel in the backyard while Mom and I were watching through the kitchen window ! Neat to see, but dang, I like my squirrels ! We have kingfishers, one of my fave hunters, but they are so wary, I`ve never been able to take a pic. There`s an area nearby called "Buzzard`s Roost"; aptly named ! And two flocks of wild turkeys....IN town ! Fearless unless you try to walk toward them . And a red fox lives in an empty, overgrown lot behind me. Between it, the hawks and several feral cats, the squirrels live a rough life ! And I havn`t heard about any sightings lately of our transplanted / introduced pairs of bald and golden eagles.......oh, and we have falcons nesting on the tallest bldgs in Asheville (they love pigeons) and the occasional osprey !

It`s a veritable zoo ! My cat makes really strange noises watching birds in the feeders !

Zilla of the Resistance said...

I don't see eagles often here, they are within a few miles from here, but we have red tailed hawks and falcons to admire. And turkey vultures, those guys are HUGE and amazing to watch as they soar above, sometimes they do it all day long.

Post a Comment

Trolls: Tired of seeing your comments deleted? Pay Me and I'll let you stay!

Subscription prices to be whitelisted as an accepted troll
Username to be Whitelisted

The Famous A-C Page!

Zilla of the Resistance on Facebook