Recently at MareZilla.com

Recently at MareZilla.com:
#TrumpDay – Hardcore Edition

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Night Open Thread: Take Your "Civil Discourse" and SHOVE IT!

What's on YOUR mind tonight? Tell us about it my very first Open Thread!

I'll tell you what I'm thinking about, "civility" and trolls. All this past week we've heard the talking heads blather on about how we need to play nice now because some freaking lunatic fan of the Communist Manifesto went and shot a bunch of people and then a drunken looking asshat sheriff went on TV and started a hate frenzy against Conservatives in the media by LYING to cover his own incompetent ass. In the wake of that, whiners and hand wringers are insisting that (generally mild mannered and respectful) Conservatives "dial back the rhetoric" even as the violent hateful bloodthirsty leftists ramp up theirs.

If you're like me and frequent popular right-blogs, you've seen the nasty evil CRAPTASTIC trolls out in full force. I was over at Atlas a little while ago and could only wish for moderator powers because the trolls in the comments section there are just such dicks. Which reminds me, I have my own troll policy for places where I do have executive control (like this blog and the A-C page), and that policy is this:
Any troll who shows up where I have my stuff will be abused and cursed out thoroughly by myself and anyone else who wishes to do so until they either go away or I get bored and ban them. Under no circumstances shall we attempt to reason with them because they are by nature, unreasonable and not worth the effort. Trolls are however, fully deserving of whatever vitriol and verbal abuse I and/or any of my readers feel like dishing out.
But I digress... back to the "civil discourse", we've already been there and done that, and all it netted us was more abuse from leftist assholes who pull this shit because they know that they can get away with it. So I say, fuckum. They can take their "civil discourse", shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and SHOVE IT!  It's far past time to stop being doormats; that's how we got ourselves into this mess in the first place, by being cowed from speaking out for fear of being called 'racist' or 'hatemonger' or whatever the hell the current left-o-meme of projection is. Enough already.

I'm with Alice:



OK, I'm done with my rant, the go a head and talk about whatever you like below so I know if hosting open threads here is a good idea or not. I'm almost always around so I'll try to check back in often.


Linked at Nice Deb, and Moonbattery thanks Deb and Van!
Adrienne's Corner also linked to this post. Thank you, Adrienne!

3 comments:

Zilla of the Resistance said...

I guess I'll just stick with 'right wing nutjob' then, it seems to be the least complicated term.

Zilla of the Resistance said...

Well I am quite proficient with profanity when it suits my purposes, so they can cuss all they like - I cuss back! (Until I get bored of them and kick them out, that is)

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog
shine. Please let me know where you got your design.

Cheers
my web page :: http://weather.gov/

Post a Comment

Trolls: Tired of seeing your comments deleted? Pay Me and I'll let you stay!

Subscription prices to be whitelisted as an accepted troll
Username to be Whitelisted

The Famous A-C Page!

Zilla of the Resistance on Facebook