I've been meaning to do this post since Monday, but my mombligations kept me from blogging. One of the things I did yesterday, instead of blogging, was a project with my kids which resulted in us now having an awesome terrarium, you can read about that adventure in domestic bliss HERE. We now have strawberry plants growing indoors (which, if you've been following this blog you know how significant that is for me) along some other really cool plants. Today my little girl came down with a bad fever, so here I am in the waning hours of National Offend a Feminist Week with my entry for this year's annual event which was started by The Other McCain.
Speaking of Stacy McCain, the man is fighting pneumonia this week, but a good man doesn't let anything keep him down, so he's still been doing a damned fine job of offending feminists. He's got a bunch of great posts this week dedicated to offending feminists and pictures of pretty girls too. I highly recommend that you visit The Other McCain and take a look at all the awesomeness, and also look for the awesomeness from Smitty (who killed Osama bin Laden, by the way) too. Be sure not to miss Feminism: Synonymous for Insanity? where Stacy highlights a feminist lunatic who is all butt-hurt because Osama bin Laden is dead but criminal alien invaders still get deported on the rare occasion that the government catches them and all the wealth in this country has not been fully redistributed to folks belonging to favored lefty demographics.
I dismantled feminism a few months ago here at this blog with my post Femininican! where I went into great detail explaining why feminism is the worst thing to happen to human females since islam, and I of course invented a spiffy new word, femininican, to describe women who actually do care about real issues facing women and girls around the world and are not afraid to stand up for what is right, regardless of who it may offend. Read the whole thing HERE. I am a femininican - here is a little bit about what that means, excerpted from that post:
I honestly cringe every single time an otherwise sensible woman who is genuinely concerned for the welfare of women and girls describes herself as a "feminist" because feminism is truly anathema to any true regard for the female condition. For this reason, I suggest a new word to describe women who actually DO care about women's issues and are not afraid to embrace the virtues and power that come with womanhood: femininican - a combination of feminine and "I can", because feminism is all about "I can'ts" with their restrictive adherence to cultural marxism, perpetual insistence on victim status, and placing limitations on what girls and women may aspire to.See, I am all about offending feminists, because they have it coming to them (you can read why, of course, here). In fact, I am so offensive to feminists that The Pagan Temple made an awesome blog post about ME for National Offend a Feminist Week! Read Coffee With Zilla and then pass it along to some thin skinned, hyper-sensitive, uptight bitches along with my Femininican! post.
As a femininican I proudly proclaim that:
I can think of many, many more things that I can do, but I hope that you get the idea. It is far past time to put the cultural oppression against women, men, and children known as feminism into the dust bin of history where it belongs.
- I CAN embrace the biological gifts that I am endowed with, I CAN be beautiful and alluring, I CAN respect my body and embrace the possibility of motherhood within a loving and committed relationship to a respectful and honorable man.
- I CAN stand up and speak out against the oppression of my sisters around the world without fear of being 'politically incorrect' because I CAN recognize that abuse is always wrong regardless of who is perpetrating that abuse and that nobody who engages in abusive behavior should ever be spared from criticism or exempt from being brought to justice.
- I CAN raise my son to grow up to be honorable MAN and a responsible husband and father. My son will learn by watching his own father and by seeing how his own father is loved and respected by me.
- I CAN raise my daughter to value herself for the treasure that she is and to choose a mate wisely when she is older because she will have learned from her parents what it means to be in a traditional committed relationship where both man and woman respect each other and the unique gifts each has to offer the other. I CAN lead by example so that my daughter will understand through her witness the joy that comes with being a devoted wife and mother.
- I CAN aspire to achieve great things in my life for I am powerful by design and do not need to be 'empowered' by any false ideology which actually enslaves.
- I CAN respect and admire MEN who represent the traditional ideals of masculinity; men who are brave, strong, responsible and honorable, men who admire and respect feminine women and are unafraid of truly loving them.
Of course if you really want to offend feminists (along with islamorageboys, islamocoddlers, CRAPTASTICs and the chronically left-tarded), a quick and easy way to do it is to hit my tip jar! Donations are greatly appreciated and will be used to help me buy better food that I will spend all day cooking for my family (like a good wife and mother should) and to buy cleaning supplies that will help me keep our little shack looking as good as I can and to make it smell nice during the rare moments when I don't have something delicious cooking filling the air.
Another fine way to help offend those who have it coming is to join the ANTI-C.R.A.P.A.S.T.I.C. page, the most badassed right minded political page in all of facebook where we offend the people who deserve it non-stop every single day!
So to sum this post up, let me close with a bit of advice: The next time some shrill screeching harpy starts howling about some trifle that they've chosen to demagogue about (like flipping out because a guy happened to mention that a gorgeous woman is pretty) while ignoring seriously messed up stuff that really is abusive to human females, you look that bitch straight in the eye and you say,
Take your feminism and SHOVE IT!
This post is included in the Full Metal Jacket Reach-Around at The Other McCain. Thank you!
This post is quoted from and linked to at The Camp of The Saints. Thank you!