Recently at MareZilla.com

Recently at MareZilla.com:
#TrumpDay – Hardcore Edition

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where You Can Find Me This Election Night

I really wanted to to go the shin dig for the opponent of my nemesis John Hall (Nan Hayworth) tonight, but alas, that was not to be because Zilla is the mommy of two little kids who have boogy noses and they need me here with them. I'm leaving the live blog coverage to my more experienced peers in the right-blogosphere, as I am still fairly new to this, but I WILL be posting updates to the ANTI-C.R.A.P.T.A.S.T.I.C. page that I run on facebook until my eyes roll up in into the back of my head and I find myself face down in a puddle of drool in front of my computer tonight.


Polls have now closed in my home state of NY, and Fox News has projected CRAPTASTICs Schumer Gillibrand and Cuomo as winners. Sad, but unsurprising. I wait with baited breath to see how things will pan out in NY-19. I'll be keeping myself occupied by scouring the web, watching Fox News' election coverage and posting to the ANTI-C.R.A.P.T.A.S.T.I.C. page on facebook. I hope to see you over there.

2 comments:

Peg C. said...

Zilla, we're at a party at Robert's (my son-in-law's) - Joann is here and it's quite a party, but we're very down over Carl and especially Schmucky, even though we knew Townsend had a chance. But Hayworth is KICKING HALL'S BUTT!!! WOOHOOOO!!

Phillips is not doing so well against the CRAPTASTIC Hinchey and I'm very upset - I have phone banked my ASS off the past 6 months and especially the past several days. ACK!!!!!

Zilla said...

I'm so sorry that George didn't win in NY-22! I blame Carl Paladino's mouth for taking many good Republicans down with him when he torpedoed his own campaign and I fully blame him for forcing us to have to live under another Cuomo. Let this be a lesson to the NY GOP, give us better candidates to choose from next time around instead of lame Lazio and other weak people you pushed this year! The continuation of one party rule in NY is as much the NY GOP's fault as anyone else's. Pataki didn't even get behind Carl until the day before the election - too little, too late, RINO ex-Gov!

Post a Comment

Trolls: Tired of seeing your comments deleted? Pay Me and I'll let you stay!

Subscription prices to be whitelisted as an accepted troll
Username to be Whitelisted

The Famous A-C Page!

Zilla of the Resistance on Facebook