Recently at MareZilla.com

Recently at MareZilla.com:
#TrumpDay – Hardcore Edition

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Test

I've just installed Intense Debate (I think) to this blog to make commenting more fun and hopefully, easier.
The last time I tried to install a new way of commenting I lost ALL the comments to this blog, so the new Intense debate feature will only appear on new posts here.

This post is just a test to see if it's working. Please feel free to comment below to help me try it out!

Thanks!

I'm actually hoping to install CommentLuv, but the directions said I need to do the Intense Debate first, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls: Tired of seeing your comments deleted? Pay Me and I'll let you stay!

Subscription prices to be whitelisted as an accepted troll
Username to be Whitelisted

The Famous A-C Page!

Zilla of the Resistance on Facebook